Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Kouchibouquac National Park, New Brunswick

My first trip to Kouchi , I was on my own. I took our little camper and setup at the campground . I went to the beach and was not sure where the nude section start, so I just started walking south. Now be advised, the beach at Kouchi is called Kelly's beach and it is not official nude beach , but it has been frequented by Naturists for decades. After I walked for 10 minutes there was no-one to be found, so I decided to disrobe and walk the rest of the way nude. Sensational. I was hoping to meet a group of Naturist that day. I correspond with a group called New Brunswick Naturist Club (nbn).  The moderator is attempting to promote Naturism in New Brunswick, which is an uphill battle. He runs a very proper site, with no ulterior motives tolerated. So I walked for about 45 minutes before settling in with my book, come to find out I went about twice as far as I had to, but walking nude is never a chore. I saw a family walking with two young children later in the day, I covered up to respect their views . The parents obviously knew I was nude but nothing was said. Another couple stopped by and chatted , they were from Quebec. They proceded another 50 meters and disrobed.

Kelly's is a wonderful beach , with warmer water and very sandy. There are occasionally  bouts with flies and a few jelly fish , but nothing extreme.

The nude section normally starts about half way between the entrance to the beach and a small point in the distance. I've also heard it is 1200 steps from entering the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...