Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Florida

I've encouraged my wife to join my nude lifestyle but she has resisted. I feel women have more issues being nude in public than men , but everyone starts somewhere.

We ware in Florida at Blind Creek beach on the East Coast. This is a public recognized nude beach, so I suggested we go. She did not have to participate but agreed to go. 

Once set up on the beach with many couples and single present I asked if she would mind if I went for a walk on the beach, nude of course. She felt comfortable and secure enough and said it would be fine.
I walked for and hour , 30 minutes out and 30 minutes back, glorious freedom.  Walking along to surf line feeling the wonderful ocean breezes, only deviating to avoid collisions with other like minded nudist walking in the opposite direction. 

When I arrive back at our umbrella , to my surprise, my nude wife , sitting reading here book. I felt so proud of her. This was a big step for her and we have revisited Blind Creek on a couple of occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...