Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Introduction

I'm in my mid 60's and have been a nudist since I was a teenager. This being said life gets in the way of my quest to stay nude, Family, work, society and narrow minded people. My first experience with being nude, other than the bath was in Prince Edward Island. I was there camping in my early teens and ended up walking down Cavendish Beach with a young lady in the middle of the night. We were both tired of the  drunken party we were at and knew we would soon be evicted from the campground. So to avoid being evicted we walked the beach, not sure how the nudity started but we both thought it was a good idea, This was a plutonic encounter, so I would like to refer to this as a Nudist Experience .  To be a Nudist, in my opinion is not sexual. Not to say you don't like to view other nudists , I think that is human nature but leave the sex out of it. Through the years there was much skinny dipping and nude on my deck but it wasn't until I became more mature did I consider nude beaches and camping nude.

So I plan on documenting my nude adventures , self expression, and hope it encourages others to do the same and normalize the human bodies beauty. To gain acceptance at nude beaches and camp grounds.

I understand there are people who will never accept this ,  but I refuse to live my life according to others opinions and narrow point of view.

2 comments:

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...