Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Blooming Point Beach, Prince Edward Island

I've had limited exposure to Blooming Point Beach , pardon the pun. 😄 I was on the Island for work, it was a nice day, a little cool , and I had the afternoon to kill. So I thought I was check out Bloomerless Beach , it is more commonly know as. This beach is also not officially nude but remote enough, and has a history as a naturist beach. There was a rumour that this beach was not associated with Nudists anymore and that the officials shut that activity down. Not so. After walking for 10 minutes I found a message in the sand, disrobed and continued my walk nude.
It was quite windy on the beach that day, I saw one couple huddled under their umbrella , and had a quick chat with a couple of other nudists. The was a gentleman walking a couple of dogs, I attempted to say hi , but he obviously didn't like my nudity. I walked for about 30 minutes and turned around for my return. Most of the textiles on this beach stay at the entrance to the beach, I've also read there is a gay section at the far end of the beach. 

It was a nice introduction to this beach, and I will return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...