Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The End of Summer

 As the summer is winding down and the opportunity to travel to nudist locations become less frequent, I have to resort to being a home nudist. Our front deck , with our hot tub is 100 percent private, but gets a little warm at times. I sit on our back deck and read with a glass of wine in the afternoon. Out neighbour is in view of our deck , but they don't seem to mind me sitting on our deck in my birthday suit. We are planning a trip to Cap Pele but it is a textile beach , I don't  expect to be nude unless I"m in our trailer.

I still have a few more weeks  of boating which is always a nude event for me, so I will cherish these last few outings. Especially in the  winter months . Because of Covid , I probably won't even get to Blind Creek in Florida, another nude beach I think of with great affection. 


I like to keep in touch with other New Brunswick nudist , the Facebook group, New Brunswick Naturist Club (NBN) is one of my favourites, It is for legitimate Naturists and is moderated by Ejner Hansen . I wish I was closer to Kouchibouquac Park, which is were this group tends to focus on. Its a 3 hour drive from Saint John and 3 hours back, not conducive for a day trip . 


I guess I will soon be sitting in-front  of the fire place and hoping for an early spring, to shed my clothes once again at my usual haunts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...