Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Kouchibouquac National Park Visit

Had a couple of days left in my vacation , so I hooked up the trailer and headed to Kouchi. Arrived around noon on Thursday, went directly to the beach. There were not many people there so after about 5 minute walking to the nude section, I sipped off my suit and finished the walk to the nude section naked.

I arrived at the nude section and setup up my gear. There were  two other couples and a few single men on the beach, spaced well apart. No one was feeling social I guess. Went for a short walk, read for awhile and ended up staying for about 4 hours. The clouds started to flow in with thunder in the distance so headed for my campground.

My campsite had a camper next door , so even with my truck parked strategically , it was clothes on when out side. Friday night was different, when I got back from the beach I BBQ"d in the nude til the Thunder Showers started again.

Friday cleared about 10 AM and I was on the beach by then. Not a soul on the beach, had it to myself, set up my gear and stayed for the day. It was awesome til about 5 PM when the clouds rolled in again, but it was a glorious day.



As previously mentioned, Friday evening sat out by my BBQ with a beer nude, neighbours had moved on. 
Saturday was a bust , mist and drizzle till noon and I had to head home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nudist Life Obviously its been a while since I posted . I guess its because my naked life has been less than interesting to write about. ...